|USB Bootable Flashdisk|
Then I think to use the FDISK tool star up windows 98. But that happens I think not solve my problem but rather aggravate the situation or maybe I am that can not be used, either!
Spinning tired eventually find applications under DOS partition magic 8 on my document. Then I put on a flash disk that already exist star-up windows 98 (bootable)
What is needed...????
• Application Formater.exe to format USB flash disk, get here
• Files star-up windows 98 here
• Applications under partition magic 8 dos here
How to make:
• extract all the files that you have obtained
• Format the flash disk into the system to boot with USB applications Formater.exe and star-up windows 98
as shown picture below
• copy the application folder under partition magic 8 dos and its contents into the flash disk
• Ready to use
How to use it:
1. Turn on the notebook
2. Bios settings for booting via USB flash disk
3. Wait bootting with flash disk path
4. After entering DOS windows 98 system into the application directory partition magic 8 for example "CD PQ8" enter, without quotes
5. Type "mouse" enter, without quotes so that we can use the mouse
6. Run the application partition magic 8 with type "pqmagic", without quotes
7. Please use the application under dos partition magic 8
About install windows using a flash disk see other posts here
Backup data is in the flsh disk before using the tip-trick, because your flash drive will be formatted!
Have a nice Work